Edrington is committed to making diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything we do. We want to ensure that you have access to the accommodations you need as you go through our application and selection process.
Accommodations are appropriate changes and adjustments that create an equitable application and selection process for all candidates. They are personal and individualised depending on each unique candidate and their circumstances. Examples of some accommodations include (but are not limited to):
- Additional time to complete an online technical screen
- Receiving content in an accessible format (Braille, Large Print, coloured background etc.)
- Use of a sign language interpreter
- CART (Communication Access Realtime Translation) captioning
- Scheduling adjustments, longer breaks
- Having documents read to you
- Interviews taking place at a particular time/day
If you need assistance applying for a role or at any point during our section process, or are unsure if you will or not, we encourage you to contact us. We have several ways that you can do this:
- Email [email protected] quoting the relevant vacancy requisition ID if known*
- Complete the accessibility request section available to you when applying for a role within our careers portal
- Connect your Edrington talent acquisition team point of contact when you have one
*Our Global DE&I Manager has access to this mailbox and would share details with the relevant member of the talent acquisition team.