WHO WE ARE
The Edrington Group Limited (“Edrington”), a private limited company (registered in Scotland No. 36374), and our registered office is at 100 Queen Street, Glasgow G1 3DN.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your device (e.g. computer, mobile or tablet).
For additional information about cookies, please visit:
- www.youronlinechoices.eu; and
There are two different types of cookies: Session and Persistent. They are used for different things and contain different information.
Session cookies contain information that is used within your current browser session. These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Nothing is retained on your machine beyond the time you spend on the website.
Persistent cookies are used to hold information that is used between visits. This data allows websites to recognise that you are a returning customer and react accordingly. Persistent cookies have a lifetime value that is set by the website, which can vary between a few minutes or several years.
We use a number of first party cookies which are generated by Edrington and the information collected is used only by Edrington. We also use some third party cookies. These cookies are placed by third parties and the information they collect through our website is shared with that third party. Further details of where information is shared with our third party cookie partners is detailed below.
HOW CAN YOU CONTROL COOKIES?
You can manage your cookie preferences at any time by clicking on the "MANAGE COOKIE PREFERENCES" link at the bottom of our website. Clicking this link will display the cookie control window in which you can select the specific cookies that you would like to allow (or disable), as explained above.
In addition, you can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of non-essential cookies (i.e. analytical/performance cookies, functionality cookies, and targeting cookies). However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website. If you would like more information about cookies, we can recommend www.aboutcookies.org and www.allaboutcookies.org as helpful resources. Both websites also provide instructions on how to reject cookies if you would like to do so.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. These cookies cannot be disabled by using the cookie management options on our website.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below: